Welcome to the 3rd Annual Gene Therapy for Neurological Disorders
Over 4 comprehensive days of networking, presentations and discussion sessions, the 3rd Gene Therapy for Neurological Disorders meeting will enable you to:
- Discuss the latest DRG toxicity and immunogenicity research to understand the biology behind AAV toxicity in the CNS
- Evaluate current safety and toxicity strategies to navigate off target effects including redosing options
- Evaluate intraparenchymal, intra-cisterna magna, lumbar intrathecal and systemic delivery routes for CNS indications to assess CNS tropism and biodistribution
- Hear from neurosurgeons at the forefront of delivery and explore the most up to date delivery devices to identify novel innovations and areas for development
- Review pharmacological concepts for preclinical dose selection in NHP biodistribution case studies to optimize dose extrapolation
- Learn about the different vector discovery strategies used to identify vectors with improved CNS tropism and specificity
- Optimize clinical trial design considerations for both paediatric and adult neurological patient populations to showcase efficacy to regulators and deliver value for patients
- Discover the novel indications being targeted by gene therapies such as epilepsy, neuropathic pain and hearing disorders to improve your knowledge of current CNS pipelines
Join over 300 fellow gene therapy experts targeting neurological disorders from the leading pharma and biotech companies including Novartis, 4D Molecular Therapeutics, Prevail Therapeutics, Astellas, Sio Gene Therapies, Voyager Therapeutics, SwanBio and many more.
Download the full event guide to see our brand new speaker faculty, discounts and registration fees for in-person and digital tickets.