The world of gene therapy is booming, and the lack of contracted research capacity is a major bottleneck for drug developers seeking specific gene therapy expertise. Along with the scarcity of CNS-focused third-party vendors, there is a huge opportunity for the CROs, preclinical modelling providers and CNS-specific drug delivery device companies who have the capabilities to support their research.
The 2nd Annual Gene Therapy for Neurological Disorders is the only industry-focused digital meeting dedicated to helping drug developers successfully develop gene therapies for CNS indications.
If you have capabilities that would benefit our audience in the neurological gene therapy space, this online meeting will provide a unique platform to showcase your solutions, generate new business leads and source opportunities for partnerships.
- Demonstrate your experience in vector engineering and gene therapy development
- Showcase your high quality preclinical models and novel model innovations to improve the translatability of preclinical research
- Present your large mammal expertise to CNS decision makers actively seeking more advanced non-rodent models
- Introduce the latest drug delivery devices to show the potential for successful administration
- Establish your preclinical experience to improve the predictability of preclinical gene therapy research
- Reveal how your technology platform may improve the efficiency and accuracy of drug developers research
As one of the few selected service providers at our meeting, we will work with you to build a bespoke partnership package to ensure you meet your business needs. Get in touch today to learn more.