Discover Novel Gene Therapy Delivery Routes to Effectively Target the CNS, Optimizing Vector Engineering & Mitigate Immunogenicity to Deliver an Efficacious Dose
The inaugural Gene Therapy for Neurological Disorders Summit (GTxN) is dedicated to solving the translational drug development challenges for neurological disorders.
Built alongside experts from Avexis, Sarepta, Voyager, Novartis and more, the GTxN agenda will share cutting-edge science on the fields hottest topics including:
- The pros and cons of different gene therapy administration routes for efficient delivery
- Addressing immunogenicity and dosage challenges without compromising efficacy
- Introducing novel capsids and advances in capsid engineering for improved cell targeting
- Improving transduction efficiency and monitoring gene expression
- Limited large mammal model availability and accounting for limitations for improved translation
- The future of CRISPR and gene editing for CNS disorders
Join 60+ of your peers at this definitive conference to accelerate the development of your gene therapy candidate for neurological disorders.