Revolutionize the Development & Delivery of Neurological Gene Therapies
Returning to Boston this December, the 3rd Gene Therapy for Neurological Disorders meeting will welcome discovery, preclinical, translational and clinical industry scientists to share, learn and network for the shared goal of successfully and safely delivering gene therapies to the CNS.
With 40+ expert leaders from the likes of Taysha Gene Therapies, Passage Bio, AskBio, Neurogene and Alcyone Therapeutics sharing their progress, don’t miss the chance to join the industry’s definitive physical conference to make new connections and reconnect with your friends and colleagues.
Your Expert Speakers Include:
Vice President, Clinical Development
Chief R&D Officer
Senior Director, Translational Medicine & Lysosomal Storage Disease
University of Pennsylvania
The health, safety and well-being of our community remains our highest priority. Therefore, all attendees will be required to complete a health declaration prior to attending the event. As part of this, attendees must declare that they are either fully vaccinated and /or have completed a negative Lateral Flow Test or PCR Test within 48 hours the event*. For further information around Health and Safety onsite, please visit our FAQ here.
*Please note, this is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
What Will You Learn?
- The latest DRG toxicity and immunogenicity research to understand the biology behind AAV toxicity in the CNS
- Current safety and toxicity strategies to navigate off target effects including redosing options
- The most up to date delivery devices to identify novel innovations and areas for development
- Different vector discovery strategies used to identify vectors with improved CNS tropism and specificity
- Novel indications being targeted by gene therapies such as epilepsy, neuropathic pain and hearing disorders to improve your knowledge of current CNS pipelines